- For external use only, avoid eyes contact.
- Clean and dry the affected areas.
- Put a thin layer of this product on the affected skin 1-2 times a day, do not bandage unless as otherwise so instructed by the physician.
- Do not apply this product in large quantity, nor more frequent than the suggested dosage. Do not apply longer than the physician instruction, as it will not improve the condition, but possibly increase the side effects.
- Not to be applied on face of thigh fold, unless as otherwise so instructed by the physician
Atopic dermatitis: Apply evenly in a thin layer 1-2 times a day. Other responsive dermatoses to Corticosteroids; Apply evenly in a thin layer 2 times a day,
- Careful application on pregnant or lactating mother.
- Stop the treatment in case of irritation.
- Lower Systemic absorption of fluticas one propionate, but long term usage on high dosage, or at Wider area, especially for babies and children may cause adrenal suppression. Systemic absorption of corticosteroids will increase upon oclusive bandage, or extensive treatment
- Do not apply on eyes. External use only
- Possible excessive growth of non susceptible organism. Stop usage, and administer appropriate therapy in case of superinfection. Unspecified security and effectiveness on babies and children.
Dry skin, itchiness, burn sensation. Get medical advice in case of developed symptoms. Intensive and long term use may cause skin local atrophic clarge, such as thinning, striae, superficial blood vessel dilatation, hypertrichosis, hypopigmentation. Reported secondary infection, especially on oclusive bandage. Other possible side effects, such as irritation, folliculitis, acneiform eruptions, perioral dermatitis, miliaria