Evenly apply a thin layer on the affected area 2 to 4 times a day.
- Avoid eyes contact
- Ineffective for other purposes, only used for specified treatment.
- Do not bandage the administered area unless as otherwise suggested & instructed by the physician.
- Avoid long term usage, or on smooth skin area, especially babies and children, as this product may inhibit human growth.
- Stop the usage in case of irritation, and change with appropriate treatment.
- Administer with appropriate antifungal, or antibacterial in case of skin infection
- In case of inappropriate response, stop Corticosteroids usage until the infection is controlled.
- Careful administration on lactating mother. Do not intensively apply this product on pregnant woman in large quantity, or on long term usage.
Prominently, happened on tightly clothing covered skin to cause irritation, burn sensation, itchiness, dry skin, Hypertrichosis, eruption of acne like, maceration, skin atrophy, striae, miliaria, hypopigmentation, folliculitis, perioral dermatitis, dermatitis contact allergy and secondary infection. Stop using this product in case of the aforesaid symptoms.